The Student Debt Crisis
- Date: 01/31/2019 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM
- Location: Walla Walla Public Library
238 E Alder St.
Walla Walla, Washington 99362
The speakers for this Big Idea Talks program are:
- Marilyn Ponti, Director of Financial Aid, Whitman College
- Amanda Fleck, Associate Director, Student Loan Center, Walla Walla University
- Debra Erikson, Director, Workforce Education Services, Walla Walla Community College
A dessert reception will be held at 6:30, the program begins at 7:00 PM. This Big Idea Talks "What You Need to Know" program is sponsored by the American Association of University Women in partnership with the Library.