You may place a hold online at any time, or during regular open hours by phone at 509.527.4550.
To place a hold online, please follow these steps:
- Go to the online catalog.
- Log into your account. Your log in and password were provided when you received your card. If you have forgotten them, call the library at 509.527.4550 ext 3.
- Use the search box to search for the desired item.
- Click the place hold link.
- Click the place hold button to confirm the hold.
- You will receive an email with instructions for picking up your hold from the library.