You may renew your materials online, by phone at 509.527.4550 during regular library hours, or in person. You do not need to bring the materials with you to renew them.
To renew online, please follow these steps:
- Go to the online catalog.
- Log into your account. Your log in and password were provided when you received your card. If you have forgotten them, call the library at 509.527.4550 ext 3.
- Click the renew button to renew an item.
If items did not renew, it may be for one or more of the following reasons:
- The item has already been renewed twice.
- The item is on hold for someone else.
- The item is already overdue.
- Your total fines have reached the maximum amount of $10.
- Your Library card has expired.